Sunday, May 23, 2010

Amber's session

A few months ago, I spent some time with my sister and her family. They own about 60 acres in rural Morgantown, West Virginia. Their property has a beautiful pond surrounded by trees. Depending on the time of year, the pond is surrounded by various flowers, cat tails and grasses. I was there in November, but even the winter landscape made a great backdrop for a photo session with my gorgeous 15-year-old niece, Amber. I was so happy to get to spend some one-on-one time with Amber. She is a very quiet, generous young lady with a sharp sense of humor that can sometimes take people off guard! She also happens to have the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. We had some fun with her guitar, and then we took a long walk in the woods. We were even able to get one of Amber's horses, Chris, in on a couple shots, although she seemed more interested in eating grass that day... Thanks for spending time with me, Amber, it meant a lot to me, and I had so much fun! These are some of my favorites photographs:

































No comments:

Post a Comment