Saturday, August 20, 2011

This Life Photography ~ Weddings ~


"In all the world, 

there is no heart for me like yours.  

In all the world, 

there is no love for you like mine."  

~Maya Angelou





"He's more myself than I am.  

Whatever our souls are made of, 

his and mine are the same."   

~Emily Bronte.  





"Come live with me, and be my love,

And we will some new pleasures prove.

Of golden sands, and crystal brooks,

With silken lines, and silver hooks"

~John Donn






"My heart is, and always will be, yours."   

~Edward Ferrars (Hugh Grant)

Sense & Sensibility







I'm such a hopeless romantic... always have been, always will be... and I'd love to capture your special day!    ~Mindy, This Life Photography


Contact:  Thislifephotography1@gmail.com or 727-768-4378



No comments:

Post a Comment