Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nicole & Gabe's Engagement Session - Orlando, FL

I had the pleasure of taking Nicole and Gabe's engagement photographs, and thought I'd share a few with you!!  We went to one of my favorites spots to shoot in Orlando - historic Church Street, which has so much character!  

Are they an adorable couple, or what? 



     
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Nicole's mom recently described them as a sweet, happy and fun couple, and I couldn't have said it any better.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Nicole and Gabe are full of personality, and are obviously head over heels in love!!! 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




And, as you can see, they have a great sense of humor!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Congratulations, Nicole and Gabe.  I had so much fun.  Thanks for letting me be part of this special time in your lives!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all the pics!!! You did such a great job. They are beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, really captures there personalities

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, Nicole!!! Wish we could make it to the wedding, I know its gonna be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete