Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Life Photography - St. Petersburg / Tampa Bay Wedding Photography



"He's more myself than I am.  

Whatever our souls are made of, 

his and mine are the same."  

~Emily Bronte





In all the world,

there is no heart for me like yours.

In all the world,

there is no love for you like mine.

~Maya Angelou




Come live with me,

and be my love.

And we will some new pleasures prove.

Of golden sands and crystal brooks, 

with silken lines, and silver hooks.

~John Donne





"My heart is, and always will be, yours."  

~Edward Ferrars (Hugh Grant)
Sense & Sensibility





My mother always said I had my head in the clouds.  I admit it, I always have been, and always will be, a hopeless romantic ... and there's nothing more romantic than a wedding!  I would love to capture your special day!  ~Melinda, This Life Photography 

Contact:  thislifephotography1@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment